Anonymous said: Always thought that John's worry over Sherlock's name being smeared by the media in TRF was due to basic empathy, but just realized there's more to it-- He's seen it done before, with another good friend who was destroyed by the media, who became a complete recluse, whose only interaction with people now are getting death threats from them. He knows someone who has never recovered from being publicly torn to shreds the way like that, and doesn't want to see it happen again.
OH. MY. GOD.
why did you
Oh DUDE he HAS.
Oh. I. Never. Realized. This.
Why is the show so insane we find cool shit MONTHS LATER???
A L L. T H E. A W A R D S.
who decided being gay wasn’t manly? gay sex is technically twice as manly, you are literally doubling the amount of men in it
- bbc sherlock: let's go ahead and establish that john's into sex and dating
- bbc sherlock: let's also establish that none of his relationships work out because he's constantly putting sherlock first
- bbc sherlock: let's make john get married
- bbc sherlock: let's also make john bored and dream about sherlock 1 month into his marriage
- bbc sherlock: btw, his wife's an assassin who shot the main character
- bbc sherlock: so we've basically established that john watson likes sex and relationships and none of it ever works out for him
- bbc sherlock: and btw, sherlock's hella gay and into john
- bbc sherlock: and john's obsessed with sherlock
- bbc sherlock: wow what next for the two best friends ever!!!
I’m essentially head writer for my station and my shows and I love emailing the recruits like
"Sup fuckers you’re gonna work for me now"
- Sherlock: he doesn't love me how could he love me he's so much better than me I'm just pathetic and not good enough for him
- John: he doesn't love me how could he love me he's not interested in romance he said it himself he's 'married to his work'
Copyright © 2014